Saturday, May 20, 2017

Pet Friendly Hotels and more

Summer is fast approaching and for many families that means traveling to beaches, campgrounds, and attractions.  You see your furry friend sitting there and can't imagine leaving them home with a pet sitter or taking them to a boarding kennel housed with strangers, I have nothing against them but if I can take my fur-kids with me, I would rather do that. But how do you plan a trip not knowing where the dog-friendly places are. This  site will help you find  your   Pet Friendly Destination

Connect with them on Go Pet Friendly Facebook , Pet Friendly Twitter


Now go plan your summer destination and have fun




*We were not compensated for this post, all opinions are our own and may differ from yours *

2 comments:

Please Come over to The Sassy Spaniel * We have moved *

We have moved! Please come over to  The Sassy Spaniel  and check out the latest and greatest reviews. Hope to see you there